Communicate with members by using boards on Docswave. Check notices on the notice board, and share other work-related messages with other members on other boards.
The written messages on the board are converted into Google Drive documents in Google Drive of the main account and saved automatically with attached file.
▶ Access Board menu.
Description of each board
1) Notice board
- Only administrators post a message on this board.
- A notification e-mail for a post or comment(s) will be sent to all members.
2) Shared boards
- All members can write posts.
- A notification e-mail for a post or comment(s) will be sent only to selected members
3) Other boards
- Only administrators can add board. (Administrators can decide whom to have an access to each extra board.)
- Max. 25 boards are available to add.
- A notification e-mail for a post or comment(s) will be sent only to selected members.
* All members are allowed to write the message on all boards except for the notice board.
Use the board
(1) Write: Click ‘Write’ button to move to the screen ‘the form to write’.
(2) Message: Select ‘Message‘ to check the detailed description.
Write the message
a) Input ‘Title’ and ‘Description’.
b) If necessary, available to attach file(s).
c) Click ‘+ ADD’ button to send the notification to the specific user.
d) Click ‘Registration’ button to complete the writing.
Check the message and Write comments
a) A notification e-mail for a post or comment(s) will be sent only to selected members
b) Click ‘Modify’ button to modify the document.
c) Available to delete the message that he/she registered.
d) Available to register comments. You can choose whom to be notified of comments.