If you need to add an image to a document or print a completed document, just do as follows.
First, open a document.
1. Insert an image & Print a document
(1) Click ‘Edit conveniently in Google Drive’ button to move to a page to edit the document in Google Drive.
(2) In the Google Drive editing page, you can insert an image in the document.
(3) You can print the document by clicking ‘File > Print‘ on the document.
2. Print the approval process
Click ‘Print Doc’ and the following PDF page will be open in a new window. After checking the description of the approval process, click the printer image to print it with signatures.
- You can print the document and the approval process in one page if you use a Premium form.