How to delete Chrome browsing history
1. Click the ‘Setting’ button at the upper right of the browser’s toolbar
2. Choose ‘Settings’ from the list.
3. In ‘Settings,’ click the ‘Show advanced settings’ in the lower part of the screen.
4. Click ‘Clear browsing data’ under the ‘Privacy’ section.
5. In the pop-up, select the items to delete, as in the image below, and click ‘Clear browsing data.’
6. Close all browsers and open it again to access the Docswave homepage. It is important to close all browsers before re-accessing